Here at 123Shelving we stock a range of plastic shelving units that includes standard units, mobile storage systems and also systems fit for use in the corner of a room.
Our plastic shelving units are suitable for any working environment and offer great functionality and practicality in medical, catering, food production and cold storage applications. Without suitable storage systems it can be difficult to operate safely and it can also be difficult for you to store your products or stock safely.
Plastic Plus Shelving Unit
- This plastic shelving unit is very easy to assemble and dismantle, making it great for permanent or temporary use
- The shelves of this plastic shelving system are dishwasher safe
- Accredited by the NSD
- Plastic used has been approved as an alternative to stainless steel
- Temperature range of this shelving unit is between -30°c and 90°c making this a versatile unit
- This plastic material has a good resistance to acids, alkalis, moisture and grease
- Each shelf can hold between 60 kg and 90 kg UDL, depending on whether fit solid or vented shelves
- The total capacity of each Plastic Plus shelving unit is 360 kg UDL
Plastic / Aluminium Storage Systems
- These plastic and aluminium storage systems are ideal for use in food, pharmaceutical or factory/manufacturing environments
- These units are made up of the main structure as well as four standard shelving tiers
- If you require less or more tiers then call us to discuss your businesses requirements
- Standard unit has 400 mm clearance between shelving tiers
- Combined load capacity of 900 kg
- Available in beige, red, blue or green (colours must be selected prior to ordering)
- This shelving unit is also available in both mobile and static versions
The Eko Fit Ali Shelving System is one of the top non-corrosive, easily cleaned shelving system on the market.
- The temperature range of this shelving system is between -30°c and 90°c
- Aluminium frames are pre-assembled to ensure easy assembly and installation
- Shelves are dishwasher proof
- Eko fit has NSF, NF, GS TUV Nord & HCCAP
- Perfect for use in Medical, Food production or cold room/freezer applications.
- 110 kg – 250kg per shelf UDL shelf load capacity
- 1000 kg combined shelf unit capacity.